TEST YOURSELF BEFORE MARRIAGE

Read Marriage Relationship and Peace of Mind

 INTRODUCTIN:

Are you thinking of getting marry? 
If you are, then you need to test yourself with this writeups. 
As a married person, this write up is God's gift to you through me.
It will guide you on things to do before settling down or tying the nut with someone. Its forever right? Alright! read on.

1. Why do I want to get marry?
Pray about it and ask married people why they got married. If you got the answer please move to section two.

2. What do I want from the marriage?
What ever you want from a marriage is not wrong, because it's your choice to make. Since you know what you want, read on.

3. Does the person, man or woman I want to marry, have what I want?
You need to pray to your creator and investigate he or she to know their capability. If your findings are positive move to next line.

4. How long do I want to date or do courtship?
Some people like short term while others like long term courtship which is 6 months to a year and 2 years and above respectively.

5. Is the person and I ready to share what we have with each other?
"There's love in sharing" right? so make your research.

6. Is he or she thinking of marriage?
Figure out the kinds of question in order to get the answer from he or she.

7. Are we both ready for marriage now?
If you are what of the other person? Find out.

8. Are both of us ready to tolerate each others' short comings or behaviour?
can you? then check the other person.

9. Family background, are we ready to accept each others' families?
Find out about each others' family if you are satisfy read on.

10. What does the person I want to marry do?
What kind of business, job, profession, etc?

11. Is this person my choice or someone's?
Do you want your own choice or you prefer the one a person made for you and are you ready to accept it? 

12. "Marriage is not the bed of roses" 
And even if they are, remember that the stem of roses have thorns!

13. Do we love each other? Simply put, 'Love means a desire to keep, tolerate and forgive a person many times.'

After pondering on the above guides, you should be able to tell if both of you would live together happily. I hope that this article helps you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story in a Nutshell - Alain Joe

I WANT TO KILL MY HUSBAND